Thursday, July 24, 2014

Well this is our final week in Seoul, we leave on Sunday. I have to say that I am happy to be returning home, but that I will miss this place to some extent. Finals were this week Tuesday and Thursday. We studied hard, and have graduation on Friday. This past week we went to the Everland theme park, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I got sick on the first ride; but I still enjoyed walking around and seeing everything. Its one of the largest theme parks in Asia. This weekend we also went to a 4D movie, and a couple museums. The movie was amazing, I didn't know that 4D existed. We saw Planet of the Apes, which was in English excluding the subtitles for the sign language, but that was okay, we were happy to watch something in English for the first time since we left. We also went to the Korean war museum, which I would highly recommend. They had dozens of planes and tanks that you could look at, and a large ship that you could go aboard and look around as well. The second museum was a Korean history museum, it wasn't quite as interesting as the war museum, but was still really nice. They had some statues there from the 1st and 2nd century. I was amazed how old some of the artifacts were. Its been raining a lot here the last week, but we've been lucky that it hasn't rained the whole time. I am ready to go home, but I have been so lucky to experience something like this, which is completely different from anywhere I've been in America. To anyone who wishes to study  abroad or just travel abroad my advice would be merely just to go and do it. I think if you don't seize the opportunity you may end up regretting that you didn't just go and see the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment